Read our summary below, or Contact Us to see if vinyl siding is the right solution for you.
Vinyl siding is super customizable. As a home owner, you can achieve the exact look and aesthetic appeal you are looking for. Within the vinyl selection of siding, there are many color options and pattern choices for you to consider.
By combining color options with the different vinyl siding types and patterns you can achieve any look you desire.
It is an engineered product, manufactured primarily from polyvinyl chloride (PVC) resin.
Approximately 80 percent of its weight is PVC resin, with the remaining 20 percent being ingredients that impart colour, opacity, gloss, impact resistance, flexibility, and durability.
It is the most commonly installed exterior cladding for residential construction in the United States and Canada. Vinyl siding can be an excellent choice for Vancouver homes. Our team at Siding Vancouver can walk you through the best siding options for your home over the phone or in person, but we have come up with the main benefits of vinyl siding and compiled them below.
- D4.5 Bevel. This is vinyl siding which is 2 panel, of which, each panel is 4.5″ wide. The profile is bevel, which is the same look as bevel cedar siding.
- D4.5 Dutch Lap. This is vinyl siding which is 2 panel, of which, each panel is 4.5″ wide. The profile is a cove profile.
- T3 Bevel. This is vinyl siding which is 3 panel, of which, each panel is 3″ wide. The profile is bevel, which is the same look as bevel cedar siding.
- D5 Vertical. This is vinyl siding which is 2 panel, of which, each panel is 5″ wide. The profile is flat with a notch between each piece. This is a vertical application siding.
Vinyl siding never needs to be painted, sealed or refinished, eliminating almost all maintenance costs inherent to other types of siding. Worried about bugs or rot? You don’t need to worry about that with vinyl siding. Vinyl siding is not effected by the same bugs and bacteria that can damage wood siding.
Vinyl siding provides great insulation to keep the heat in during the winter and the cool air in during the summer. These heating expenses you’re experiencing now will never be the same again with vinyl siding.
Vinyl siding is also much more affordable than other types of siding available for homes. You can make your home look modern and elegant without breaking the bank. Contact our team at Siding Vancouver today to discuss your vinyl siding options for your Vancouver home.